Whether you require assistance with an entire project or just want some specific property advice, we can help you make the right decisions for your business.
"We engaged IPA at the recommendation of one of our business partners. James and Jenna took the necessary time to understand our brief and made a number of useful suggestions that enabled us to refine the brief. IPA then quickly identified a number of suitable properties and helped us settle on a preferred option and close out the negotiation. They did all this quickly, efficiently and, most importantly, within budget."
Gerard Dale - Partner, Lane Neave
IPA offers professional advice on a range of property matters to corporate occupiers.
We specialise in the following:
- Lease renegotiations
- Premises search and analysis
- Negotiation of terms for new premises
- Market rent reviews - advice and negotiation
- Lease disposal - assignment, subletting and surrender advice
- Portfolio management - outsourcing of all lease administration duties
- Makegood/reinstatement - advice relating to lease exit obligations and undertaking negotiations
- Market research - tailored reporting on trends, current market situation and forecasting
- Strategic planning - formulation of short, medium and long term corporate property strategy
- Procurement services - assisting with the appointment of and liaising with nominated contractors including architects, engineers, fitout contractors, legal advisors and IT suppliers.
We are dedicated to providing a quality service to our clients and building lasting relationships. Our specialised skills and consultative methods ensure that the best outcome is delivered.